Supreme Grey goes surfing in Newquay!

The supreme grey is ever so slowly revealing itself to my world (slowly for my standards and I am massively forthright – or impatient when out of balance with myself). My sparkling blue eyes cannot wait for its sparkling silver gemstones to compliment their sea blue sparkle. 

Am I fully embracing my inner and outer beauty? yes I bloody well am and so I should – too long have I hidden in the shadows of my own judgement, bum to hiding.  And I encourage you all to fully embrace every single authentic aspect of yourself because the universe wants to see the real you and I want to see the real you.  It is truly magnificent and that authenticity will encourage those around you to do the same.


When I realised that I was going to never cover my grey hair again (obviously I’ll wear a hat from time to time but only if I can rip it off so dramatically and swing my silver locks like in the L’Oreal adverts). I did not realise who I would discover. My true self, true Jennifer, she is a white wave, an enchantress of forgiving healing beauty (there I go again – it’s funny how strange it feels to be nice about myself). A beauty I have never known before. Full, peaceful, loving, soulful woman. That is what I feel like in the good moments. Sometimes however, I still have to venture into the dark times which feel darker every time I go there. This is when I usually end up in a heap on a carpeted floor, wetting the polyester with my tears. Hopefully with beautiful music to hold me in my sadness and purging.
He is me and I am him, his soul is with me and if I’m quiet I can hear his quiet etheric whispers of all accepting unconditional love.
I do understand why us women have covered our grey hair, and those reasons are multiple – you all know them, I would not want to underestimate your intelligence to list them. What is important now is how to unravel this conditioning and to fully embrace our grey hair and our body hair as a whole if we chose to do this. If we chose to dye our hair bright green then that is good, if we chose to shave our heads and carefully scroll into our skulls the words – hang tough! Then that is good, choice is good.
Today I went surfing for the first time in my life, in the waves that wash up on Newquay beach. I found a deeply hidden part of myself in Newquay, my inner cheeky fun-loving child. A little girl who never felt worthy, felt judged hugely by the world but actually no-one could possibly judge her more than she judges herself. And now another mirror, no-one judged me it was me who was reflecting my own judgement. I had a moment in Newquay that I will name “A hairy reveal moment” - after surfing the group came back to hot PUBLIC showers, men and women and ‘saucy instructors’ all watching. Oh my Goshy God, what do I do? Normally I would happily strip and shower like any sexy lady in the showers with my smooth legs and armpits but holy moly I have extremely hairy legs and arm pits. And I feel proud but equally a bit ashamed.  So I was loving to myself and I stripped down just to my legs, I let the arm pit hair show but not my legs. I kinda fancied the instructor (he reminded me of my twin – sweet and gentle with a shit hot body) and he was stood by the showers. I did however come back out just in my towel to hand the saucy instructor my wet suit so he could see my lustrous leg hair (lucky him I say). Brave lady I am indeed, brave to just be who I am – a hairy sexy beast. 
I am seeing many women growing their grey hair out, embracing it. There is a feeling out there of letting go also and realising how much bloody effort it takes to maintain this mask. Sod that, too much hard work for what? True love? Nope, someone that truly loves you loves you would love you with a massive pink punk rock Mohawk – yes that is true love. I listened to my heart, my inner voice told me to drive to Newquay and to surf. So I listened and I discovered something that is so important, my inner child.
Everyone’s journey to self love is different and unique just as our DNA is different and complex. Our destiny is our own path to walk along with it’s own beautiful flowers and twists and bends.  
Thank you for reading and I love you all.xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Grey and Body Hair 23/01/2018